Thursday, October 8, 2009

Two tables?

Really? I'm making money, but TWO tables today. That was it.

I got to completely degrease the bar, from top to bottom. Remove every bottle of liquor and scrub the shelving. I know this has been done recently. Why?

I did it LAST Wednesday! That's why. Busy work.

So I come home and collapse into a pile of cookie dough bites and try not to think about my now usual triple-double. I know tomorrow will be worth my time, Friday and Saturday, I'll be out of there by 7:30 at the latest, and Sunday? I sleep in and go to lunch and shopping with a very good loving friend.

Same shit, different week.

And I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had a few posts all written up, but my computer froze just as I was about to hit save. I swear!

1 comment:

  1. My restaurant has been uncommonly slow lately too, the other day I left with $17 and a total sales of $116 on a five or six hour shift. I would say its going around, but a couple of the servers on other blogs have reported excellent shifts this week, which is awesome for them, but makes you wonder whats up with your restaurant right? Lol! Well, lets hang in there together, the Lord will make a way! God bless.

    ReplyDelete